1/2 Photos of Simple Italian Skillet Dinner
This was in the Sunday paper; the picture posted looks really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet cook sausage 4-6 minutes, drain excess fat.
- 2Add green peppers and onions, cook until crisp.
- 3Add diced tomatoes and vegetable juice; cook and stir until mixture boils.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in rice.
- 5Cover and let stand 6-8 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Italian Skillet Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.0
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.8 mg
- Sodium 1795.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 32.8 g