Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just something I came up with one night and it turned out so well that it did not even need dressing
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and shredded
- 1 small radicchio, shredded shredded
- 1 (7 ounce) jar artichoke hearts
- 12 -15 queen olives
- 1 -2 roasted red pepper, sliced
- capers (optional)
- 4 -6 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- Italian salad dressing (optional)
- fresh black pepper
- Place all ingredients except dressing, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss.
- Add the remaining ingredients at the table.