Recipe by TasteTester
This is the easiest and fastest way to put grilled chicken on the table quickly. It goes with almost any type of side dish
Top Review by Cathy41
Great recipe! Very flavorful chicken. Followed the recipe, although not precise about measuring, and cooked it on a George Foreman grill. The chicken was only partially thawed, but still cooked quickly and were juicy too.
- pam no-stick grilling cooking spray
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml dried Italian seasoning (I sometimes use a Middle Eastern spice mix called Bhaharat that I received in a "B" swap)
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat grill pan with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper, in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir. Dip chIcken in olive oil mixture to coat evenly.
- FOR INSIDE COOKING: Place on hot grill pan. Cook 6-8 minutes per side until juices run clear and thermometer reads 165 degrees. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
- FOR OUTDOOR GRILL: Coat unheated grill grate with no-stick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken 6-8 minutes per side until juices run clear and thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.