1/2 Photos of Simple Italian Grilled Chicken
This is the easiest and fastest way to put grilled chicken on the table quickly. It goes with almost any type of side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- pam no-stick grilling cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning (I sometimes use a Middle Eastern spice mix called Bhaharat that I received in a "B" swap)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Coat grill pan with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- 2Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper, in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir. Dip chIcken in olive oil mixture to coat evenly.
- 3FOR INSIDE COOKING: Place on hot grill pan. Cook 6-8 minutes per side until juices run clear and thermometer reads 165 degrees. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
- 4FOR OUTDOOR GRILL: Coat unheated grill grate with no-stick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken 6-8 minutes per side until juices run clear and thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Italian Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning