Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really wonderful lemony-spicy hummus... Fantastic served with warm pita and even yummier served with fresh tabbouleh. Mmm.....
- 2 cups canned chick-peas, drained (liquid reserved)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons water or 2 tablespoons chickpea liquid
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, kosher
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients, except for the oil into a food processor and blend until the ingredients are coarsely pureed.
- Scrape into a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. (So easy!).