Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in an Eagle Brand cookbook. This is the best hot fudge sauce and it's practically fool proof.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt chocolate and butter with condensed milk and water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
- Store leftovers covered in fridge.2.
very yummy and easy!!
Fantastic chocolate sauce! I doctored it a bit by using half semi sweet and half dark chocolate chips, and adding 1 Tablespoon of instant coffee to the water. Super tastey, but a little too sweet for me.
Wow! This is the best chocolate sauce, smooth, creamy and very yummy chocolate flavour. This is really a 5 minute undertaking and is much better than any bought chocolate sauce. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for 2010 PAC.