72 hrs 10 mins
Easy to make and ready to eat in 3 days. My mother mixes everything in the gallon jar but I find it easier to use a large bowl. You choose the method that works best for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and discard the juice from the Hamburger Dills.
- 2Put 1/2 the jar of Dill pickles into a large bowl.
- 3Add the entire jar of Jalapeno's with the juice to 1/2 of the dill pickles.
- 4Add 2 pounds of Sugar and mix gently.
- 5Top with the remaining dill pickles and sugar. Mix gently.
- 6Return the pickles to the jar (if mixing in a bowl) and place the jar in the refrigerator.
- 7Turn the jar over twice a day for the next 3 days to allow the flavors to blend.
- 8Store in the refrigerator and
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Hot and Spicy Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (4383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7505.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30682.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1923.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.6 g
- Sugars 1902.8 g
- Protein 17.2 g