Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing whips up quickly in a blender or food processor. Recipe from Matthew Kadey, M.S., R.D. and appearing in "Mens Health" magazine for their Muscle Salad Matrix (recipes posted separately).
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml grainy mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
This is a simple, tasty dressing, it was a bit on the sweet side for my taste with the dark balsamic vinegar and honey. I might try it with white balsamic next time. I subbed a dash of hot sauce for the red pepper flakes and I liked the little bit of zing. Made for My Three Chefs Fall 2013