Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My friend Linda gave me this recipe, and it is a favorite for my family, it is so easy to do, and really quick.
- Par boil one rack of ribs, (I usually cut into 2-3 rib sections) for about 20 minutes.
- Place in glass baking dish, do not pile.
- In a microwavable measure cup put in soy, honey, and garlic, microwave on high about 30 seconds, enough to dissolve honey.
- Pour mixture over the ribs, and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minute Then uncover, and bake another 20 minute.
- Baste occasionally.
Very good! I broiled them for 5 -10 minutes like ellie mentioned. Thanks for sharing :)
This is a really quick and good recipe! I didn't parboil it but wrapped it up in foil and grilled them. Delish! Thanks!
Very good ribs which we enjoyed! I used regular ribs, about 3 1/2 pounds, and after cooking them for the time mentioned I put them under the broiler to get really brown and crispy. Thanks for sharing this delicious and easy way to make ribs.