Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this on the Spark People website and I am posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄4 cup honey (mix both amounts of honey into the sauce. It won't let me write it that way)
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 pork loin chops, boneless, trimmed of excess fat, 4 oz each
- In a shallow dish, whisk together honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- Coat chops in mixture.
- Reserve left over honey mixture for basting.
- Place chops on greased grill over med high heat, close lid and cook until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, basting 2 times.
- You can also marinate the chops in the marinade for a few hours for some added flavor.