Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very easy baked chicken breasts with just a few ingredients.
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Combine mustard, honey and curry powder.
- Spread over chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Baste while baking and be careful that sauce does not burn.
This chicken was very nice and the wife loved it. Next time I use it I will cut the cooking time by 10 minutes because we have a fan assisted gas oven.
Very good and quick dish. I flattened the chicken to cut down on the cooking time, less change of the sauce burning and the chicken getting dry. I used a bit more of the curry powder and that was a very nice flavor together with the honey and mustard. My cooking time ended up being 30 minutes.
Very good and very tasty! Followed exactly and was liked by all! Will make again!