1/1 Photo of Simple Hollandaise Sauce
Kozmic Blues's Note:
Even I can make this! This quick and easy sauce can be made right in your blender. I LOVE this over freshly steamed green beans or asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the stick of butter in a small saucepan.
- 2Place egg yolks, salt, mustard, lemon juice, pepper, and hot sauce in blender and blend for about 3 seconds.
- 3Heat melted butter until it begins to bubble, but NOT burn. Butter should be very hot.
- 4Turn blender back on and SLOWLY stream in the hot melted butter.
- 5The sauce will begin to thicken immediately.
- 6Soemtime I steam in a tablespoon or two of water if the sauce becomes too thick.
- 7Serve over vegetables, eggs or meat.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Hollandaise Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 150.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g