Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Kraft magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mayo light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in saucepan.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
- Serve over hot steamed fresh asparagus, sugar snap peas or broccoli.
- Jazz It Up: Serve sauce over vegetables as directed, then garnish with chopped fresh parsley or finely chopped red peppers.