Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got my copy of Family Circle yesterday and decided to try this little cocktail at our Thanksgiving celebration. Delish! And they pack a good punch!
- 118.29 ml fresh mint sprig
- 118.29 ml dark rum
- 59.14 ml maple syrup
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 2.0 ml bitters
- 340.19 g can seltzer water
- mint (for garnish, if desired)
- Muddle 1/2 c fresh mint sprigs in a large shaker.
- Add rum, maple syrup, lime juice and bitters and allow to sit for one minute.
- Shake well.
- Add 1 can seltzer and stir lightly.
- Strain into double old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.