Recipe by PSU Lioness
I got my copy of Family Circle yesterday and decided to try this little cocktail at our Thanksgiving celebration. Delish! And they pack a good punch!
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint sprig
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 8 dashes bitters
- 1 (12 ounce) can seltzer water
- mint (for garnish, if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Muddle 1/2 c fresh mint sprigs in a large shaker.
- Add rum, maple syrup, lime juice and bitters and allow to sit for one minute.
- Shake well.
- Add 1 can seltzer and stir lightly.
- Strain into double old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.