PSU Lioness's Note:
I got my copy of Family Circle yesterday and decided to try this little cocktail at our Thanksgiving celebration. Delish! And they pack a good punch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Muddle 1/2 c fresh mint sprigs in a large shaker.
- 2Add rum, maple syrup, lime juice and bitters and allow to sit for one minute.
- 3Shake well.
- 4Add 1 can seltzer and stir lightly.
- 5Strain into double old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- 6Garnish with mint, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Holiday Mojito
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: