Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple tasty recipe that I love to make. I'm the owner of A Little Taste of Aloha in Tucson and every time there's a vegetarian dish request for catering, this is always a winner with the vegans and vegetarians.
- 1 (12 ounce) package tofu (any brand will do)
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce (Aloha Shoyu Preferred)
- 1. Cut tofu into half inch squares and place in a serving bowl.
- 2. Spread the green onions generously over the top of the tofu.
- 3. Pour the soy sauce evenly over all of the ingredients.
- 4. Mix all of the ingredients so that the soy sauce coats the
- 5. Enjoy!