Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
Found surfing the net
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 8 ounces green beans, frozen
- 16 ounces tater tots, frozen
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix the soup, milk, and soup mix in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef, and drain.
- In a casserole dish; layer the ground beef, mushrooms, green beans and tater tots. Pour the soup mix over the top. Sprinkle with cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 for approx 1 1/2 hours.