Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another staple from my mom. Easy to fix. I like to add a can of mushrooms to mine, but leave it out usually because my bf won't eat mushrooms.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles (I prefer Reams frozen noodles)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In skillet combine beef, noodles, soup, garlic, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Heat through & serve.