1/3 Photos of Simple Hamburger Hot Dish
1 hr 15 mins
Here is a delicious and easy meal for a busy weeknight. Use 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles instead of plain diced tomatoes, if you like. Recipe is from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F., cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic powder and salt over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 3Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar and pasta.
- 4Pour into ungreased 8-inch square (2 quart) glass baking dish.
- 5Cover dish with foil; bake 30-40 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese; bake uncovered 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Hamburger Hot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 742.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 28.5 g