Recipe by Sam #3
This dish can be made with any number of vegetables. This meal is as simple as Hamburger Helper, but homemade so more healthy.
Top Review by ChefDiane2000
As simple as it gets and tasty. Mine was a little bland, but it may have been because I used the "healthy" version of the soup (low salt, etc.) A little added salt or soy sauce went a long way. I will make this again, but might try spicing it up or adding more sauce.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 cups pasta
- 1 green pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot cook pasta according to package directions until almost ready, drain water.
- Fry hamburger until it is no longer pink.
- Mix hamburger in to the pasta. Add soup, milk and green pepper until well blended.
- Cover and simmer until pasta is completed cooking.