Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sliced ham and pineapple with an orange-mustard sauce... delicious! From "Crazy Plates".
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple slices in juice, undrained
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 lbs fully-cooked lean ham
- Put juice from pineapple in a small saucepan, reserving pineapple rings.
- Add orange juice concentrate, mustard and cornstarch to saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thick, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Cut ham into 8 slices.
- Arrange in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top each slice of ham with a pineapple ring.
- Pour sauce evenly on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 F, until ham is fully heated and sauce is bubbly.
My boyfriend and I loved this ham and I'm not normally a ham eater at all! I used about 3 1/2 TB of orange juice because I bought the too-small can of pineapple and didn't have enough juice. I also used spicy dijon brown mustard instead of regular mustard. It was awesome!