Recipe by jas kaur
Protects hair against weather and makes it stronger. Try this and you will find a new life in your hair. An all year hair routine!
- 4 teaspoons almond oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 4 tablespoons castor oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix these three oils in a small glass bowl.
- Microwave for 10-15 seconds (or until slight hot).
- Using a cotton pad apply on hair starting from hair roots to the tips.
- Comb your hair--detangle it, plait it ,or tie in a bun.
- Keep it for at least 1 hour (Iusually apply overnight).
- Wash off with mild shampoo. In case you don't have mild shampoo, use a diluted shampoo.
- Condition as per your routine.
- Apply oil at least once in a week.
- (Wash your face after oiling your hair with a nice face wash (lolz).
- The given amount would be appropriate for shoulder length hair. You could increase or decrease the amount according to your hair length, but use one portion of each!