Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
After seeing some of the other guacamole recipes, i thought i would share mine. Easy guacamole, simple and delicious the way it's supposed to be.
- 4 avocados
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 Thai chile
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- Be sure to use RIPE avocados, the meat of the avocado should be soft and a nice green color.
- Make garlic clove into a paste with a pinch of salt in a mortar and pestle.
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits and spoon out the avocado meat with a spoon. Be careful not to waste any.
- Chop onion, red bell pepper, cilantro and tomato.
- Finely chop thai red chilli.
- Juice the lime.
- Combine all ingredients together and mash.
- Add salt to taste.
- Allow the guacamole dip to rest for about 30 minutes before serving. All the flavours combine better after some time has elapsed.
- Serve with natchos, or burritos, tacos etc. Enjoy :).