Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
It's easy, fast and tasty.From Tyson. In my case, I add some real garlic and lots of freshly ground black pepper. I serve it over rice, but noodles work as well.
- 453.59 g fresh ground chicken
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml flour
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g can mushroom stems and pieces, drained (I use fresh)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml tomato paste (optional)
- chopped parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and break into small crumbles; add onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Blend soup, broth, mushrooms, flour aqnd tomato paste: add to skillet. Heat until bubbly, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer for about ten minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in sour cream and heat through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve over rice or pasta.
I'm not usually one to rate recipes, but seeing some of the poor reviews...I felt the need. This recipe is seriously delicious! It's not some gourmet dish, but it is REALLY good! I did change the amounts of pepper & garlic. Also, I did not have cream of mushroom...I had cream of onion on hand & it was awesome! We served ours over egg noodles. My 12 year old & husband both went back for HUGE second servings!!!! I am definitely keeping this recipe! I hope you will give it a try...you won't be disappointed!
I altered the recipes and it ended up delicious!!! I used a can of cream of chicken soup, 1 chicken bouillon and 1 cup of water instead of using the chicken broth. Also, I did not add the tomato paste. It was awesome, and easy, so I will definitely make it again.
This was terrific! I served it over noodles and I used ff sour cream, fresh garlic, fresh mushrooms, healthy request soup and low sodium chicken broth. What a great winter dinner!