Recipe by Marsha D.
Just thought I would try these roasted red potatoes on the grill and they were so good that I thought I would post the recipe. You can also add chopped onions, and green or red peppers, too.
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 1 cup margarine (melted) or 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Dice up the red potatoes and place on heavy duty foil or a grill pan.
- Spray foil or pan with Pam or a cooking spray of choice.
- Add potatoes to foil or pan.
- Mix together melted butter with seasoning salt and pour over potatoes. Stir gently.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper to taste.
- Close foil sightly and grill until tender.
- Time depends on how fast your grill cooks. Mine was about a hour on low heat.
- NOTE: you can add onion and green or red peppers with the diced potatoes. Also you can make this recipe in oven at 350' for 1 hour.