1/4 Photos of Simple Grilled Lamb Chops
4 hrs 15 mins
This simple treatment for lamb chops makes for a terrific dinner. Prep time includes marinating time, although you don't have to marinate it that long; even 30 minutes is good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1About 4 hours before you wish to serve dinner, prepare marinade: in a mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, fresh herbs and garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- 2Pour this mixture into a large zip-lock freezer bag, add lamb chops, squeeze out all the air and seal; place in a glass dish and refrigerate, turning it over at least once; let marinate for three to four hours.
- 3Alternatively, if you don't have a zip-lock bag, marinate lamb chops in a covered glass dish.
- 4Shortly before you wish to serve dinner, grease grill rack and preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 5Reserve marinade and place chops on preheated greased grill and cook, with a closed lid, for about 15 minutes for medium-rare-- baste with reserved marinade and turn once during cooking.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Grilled Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.9
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 253.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g