1/1 Photo of Simple Green Bean Salad
Mel T's Note:
This salad is soooo easy but extremely delicious! It is great hot, cold, or in between. If I didn't have a huge sweet tooth, I could very happily live on just this salad and crusty bread forever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or steam green beans until tender-crisp (hint: use a bit of salt in the water to make the beans their greenest).
- 2Meanwhile, add garlic and oil to medium-sized serving bowl.
- 4Once they're cooked, drain the beans and toss them in the olive oil& garlic mixture.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6If you can, let the salad sit for 30 minutes (or more) to let the flavours combine.
- 7Serve at desired temperature.
- 8Note: this salad is also very tasty with some finely chopped onion (preferably sweet) added with the garlic.
- 9You can also use a mix of greeen and yellow beans for additional colour.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g