This is a very quick, refreshing salad with lots of flavor. I'm not sure how authentic Greek it is, but it sure tastes good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (italian-marinated works well)
- 8 cups chopped lettuce (, romaine or leaf lettuce)
- 2 medium tomatoes (sliced, then quartered)
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 teaspoons chopped kalamata olives (, or black olives)
- 1Grill or broil marinated chicken.
- 3Combine all ingredients in large salad bowl.
- 4Toss with dressing.
- 6Try a combo of olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano.
- 7Or check out Greek Salad Dressings on Recipezaar.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Greek Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 418.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 18.6 g