Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a very quick, refreshing salad with lots of flavor. I'm not sure how authentic Greek it is, but it sure tastes good!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (italian-marinated works well)
- 8 cups chopped lettuce (, romaine or leaf lettuce)
- 2 medium tomatoes (sliced, then quartered)
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 teaspoons chopped kalamata olives (, or black olives)
- Grill or broil marinated chicken.
- Combine all ingredients in large salad bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
- Try a combo of olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Or check out Greek Salad Dressings on Recipezaar.
this is a great salad! i diced up the tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion. then squeezed fresh lime over it instead of dressing. it was excellent!!
What a delightful recipe. Really enjoyed it. Thanks