Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
One my father made up. (: It has now become a family staple. We like to serve it with crusty bread and soak all of the topping up.
- 4 individual boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 -2 cup feta cheese (more or less)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- Marinate the chicken in the dressing for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine chopped cucumber, onion, tomato, feta cheese, and more dressing in a bowl.
- Grill the chicken.
- Top with the cucumber mixture.