Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very simple recipe for greek chicken, but always turns out well.
- all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat thawed chicken breasts in flour.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on each breast.
- Put 1 tablespoon butter on each.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until all pink is gone from the center.