- 1 (150 g) bag egg noodles
- 2 (284 ml) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 -2 lb) package ground beef
- 1 (150 g) bag potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 400. Fry the beef and drain fat.
- Boil the noodles following directions on bag. Drain. Add beef. Mix in condensed soup straight from the can.
- Put it in a roasting pan/casserole dish in the oven from 30 to 1hr 30 mins -- Top with potato chips, save some for when it comes out of the oven too. It's all cooked so just wait for your family to get hungry.