Recipe by Barb G.
This salad dressing is so good, plus easy to make.I got the recipe off of the web.
Top Review by Jezski
I'm not rating this recipe because I'm sure I must have done something wrong! Maybe it was the gorgonzola I had, but it just didn't taste good. Barb, this is the first of your recipes that hasn 't worked out for me. And it sounded sooo good. Maybe I'll try it again. . . Janet
- 6 ounces gorgonzola
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar (Good quality)
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crunble gorgonzola cheese into a food processor and add vinegar; run the machine until mixture is smooth.
- With the machine running,(DO NOT ADD OIL ALL AT ONCE)Add oil in a thin stream very slowly to emulsify.
- Taste, if needed add some salt.
- Tranfer oil to small jar; Serve over mixed greens & fruit.