Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
No Cool Whip, no yogurt, no pudding, just marshmallows and fruit. A family favorite.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Note: Best if eaten the same day, otherwise the bananas start to get slimy.
PAC Recipe- Yeppers, really loved the ease of making this fruit sald and yes was much lighter for all the people at the picnic. Many friends really liked thios salad without all the fuss of a syrupy covering. I made 2 batches, in teh second added some fresh strawberries and watermelon to the bowl. Added nive colors and textures. This recipe is very versatile and simple to make, so can be made as a last minute salad for unexpected company or a hot summer evening refreshment. Thank you for a great recipe.