Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so easy to make!
Make and share this Simple Golden Drop Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add milk all at once and stir until dough sticks together.
- Drop 2 tablespoonfuls of dough per biscuit ontp a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450* for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
These were beautiful when they came out of the oven-looked like the perfect biscuit :) Very good taste and texture. I quartered the recipe and made 3 biscuits just for myself and it was super easy. I would make these again.
Excellent. Simple and easy to make. I got 20 biscuits from this recipe. Thanks for sharing!