Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can't get much simpler than this recipe. My hubby and kids love salmon and found this a great way to prepare it.
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz each)
- Line a 15x10x1" baking pan with foil; grease the foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, juice, and soy sauce.
- Place salmon skin side down on prepared pan. Spoon sauce mixture over salmon.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Baste frequently during baking time with pan juices.
I had a very large salmon fillet. About 1 1/2 kg. This glaze was perfect. Enough for the fillet. I reduced the brown sugar to 1/4 cup. Me and my son liked it so much. For DH it was still too sweet but he still enjoyed it. Thanks HokiesMom :) Made for ZWT8 for Diners, Winers and Chives