I am addicted to gingersnaps. No one else in the family likes them, so I bake these to spoil myself. They also make great gifts for like-minded friends.
- Cream margarine, gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and molasses.
- Add dry ingredients and blend well.
- Form into small balls and place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until tops are slightly rounded, crackly and lightly browned.