1/1 Photo of Simple Gingersnaps
I am addicted to gingersnaps. No one else in the family likes them, so I bake these to spoil myself. They also make great gifts for like-minded friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine, gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- 2Beat in egg and molasses.
- 3Add dry ingredients and blend well.
- 4Form into small balls and place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 5Flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until tops are slightly rounded, crackly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Gingersnaps
Serving Size: 1 (773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1621.5
- Calories from Fat 648
- Total Fat 72.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 2691.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 230.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 123.9 g
- Protein 17.1 g