1/1 Photo of Simple Garlic Pasta
This is a very quick and easy recipe for bow-tie pasta that's perfect for lunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water, add pasta to cook.
- 2Pour olive oil into a heated pan.
- 3When oil is hot, add chopped garlic and sauté.
- 4When pasta is finished, drain and pour into a large bowl. Add olive oil and garlic, and toss until pasta is coated.
- 5Tear basil leaves into small pieces and sprinkle over pasta; mix.
- 6Grate cheese over top.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Garlic Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g