Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick, simple and delicious!
Make and share this Simple Garlic Mushroom Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, fry the bacon - when it starts rendering fat, add the onion, and fry gently.
- Add the mushrooms, minced garlic, salt and freshly ground black pepperto taste.
- Add the cream, bring to just a boil and let simmer until the pasta is done.
- Drain the pasta, (reserving some of the water) and pour the sauce over the pasta and toss together.
- Add a little bit of water if you need to loosen it up.
- Add the parmesan.
- Serve and enjoy.
Absolutely wonderful! So Elegant yet so simple. I did double the sauce recipe and added Authentic Italian Meatballs while the sauce simmered. Bravo! Next time I make this, I would like to try it with panceta and maybe a different variety of mushrooms. Thank you so much for this amazing recipe!