Recipe by lizabeam
I wanted to make fudge and didn't want it to take forever. I did an internet search and found this recipe. I must admit that I was sceptical because it is made in the microwave, but I figured that I would try it. SO glad I did. It was very easy to make and tasted just like what my mom used to make and took maybe half the time.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- 2. Line a 8x8-inch glass baking dish with tinfoil, saran wrap, or wax paper, or grease the baking dish. Pour microwaved mixture into baking dish and put into fridge until set.
- 3. Once set, lift fudge out of dish and cut into squares.