Recipe by montecino716m
This recipe is so easy and simple to make. If you are looking for a quick desert to make, this is the one for you! And they taste amazing!
- 12 ready-made graham cracker tart shells
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container soft cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar apricot jam or 1 (8 ounce) jar strawberry jam
- 1 lemon
Fruits for topping
- cherries (cut in half so not to have the seed in them)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let cream cheese sit out until room temperature.
- Make package of pudding according to the recipe on the box.
- Mix together pudding and cream cheese to make the filling. Add filling to pie crusts. Fill pie crusts about 1/2 full. then put in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Cut up fruit and sprinkle sugar on top and mix in seperate bowls. Add juice from the lemon to fruits.
- Before adding fruit to crusts, heat up jam in a small saucepan on low setting.
- Then add fruit to pie crusts. After strain heated jam twice and then spead on top of tarts with a pastry brush. Put in the refridgerator until ready to serve!