Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe for catching fruit flies in our local paper last year at the end of the season. . I remembered having it when the fruit flies hatched this year..And It Works!!
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 -6 drops liquid dish soap
- Use a small bowl.Mix slightly,No suds.
- I have a bowl in the kitchen and one in the basement. I change the vinegar solution every few days.
- The apple cider vinegar is the attractor the dish soap heavys down the wings and they drown.You will be amazed how well this works -- .
I brought in some fruit flies with some canning tomatoes. This took care of them in pretty short order. I would strongly recommend this mixture.
WOW, Worked right away! Thank you!!
Wow. I put this out about a half hour ago and there is already lots of fruit flies trapped. This is so easy and effective. Thanks for the easy solution.