Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a fruit salad that always goes quick at gatherings. Kids even enjoy it! My favorite part is that I usually have all the ingredients on hand, unlike many other fruit salads. Sometimes I throw in a small handful of shredded coconut.
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 apples, diced (I don't peel them)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Combine the fruit and marshmallows.
- Pour the package of dry pudding mix over the fruit.
- Stir in whipped cream, chill, and serve!