Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons Smart Balance butter spread
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon Spam
- 1 egg
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- in one skillet, saute chopped onion in oil. remove, leave oil and cook 1 egg until set. remove, add oil if needed, chop spam into tiny bite sizes and cook. while doing this --.
- heat 2 tablespoons of butter in wok.
- add rice and cook for a moment.
- add 1 tablespoon of butter to rice and stir well.
- on med-high heat, add soy sauce and stir evenly.
- just before the rice is finished, add the onions, chopped egg and spam.