Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my grandma's recipe. It's so quick and easy to make. It goes just perfect with any Chinese dish you may be making.
- 29.58 ml oil (Sesame works best)
- 14.79 ml butter
- 59.14 ml green pepper (chopped)
- 28.39 ml green onion (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 473.18 ml white rice (Just a little undercooked, I use "minute rice" and cook it in 2 cups of water for 4 minutes in the m)
- In a wok or frying pan heat oil and butter until very hot.
- Add peppers and chives and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and cook like scrambled eggs.
- Add rice and soy sauce and cook, moving rice around constantly until done (About 2 minutes).
- You can also add some black pepper if you like.
- Serve right away or keep warm until serving.
This was AMAZING. So simple and quick. I was worried about no seasoning added to it BUT IT DIDNT need it! Only thing i did different was added broccoli and other than butter i used butter cooking spray (not a big butter fan) perfect perfect perfect recipe!
Oh MY GOSH SO GOOD! I will definitely make this again, I love how simple it is. Delicious = )
A very tasty and simple fried rice which was enjoyed with some stir-fried chicken last night. I especially appreciate the fact it's not got too much soy sauce. It's a mild flavor but one which would go with just about any Asian dish you could imagine. Thanks for posting! Made for the Zesties on ZWT 6. (-: