1/5 Photos of Simple Fried Rice
Sarah in New York's Note:
This is my grandma's recipe. It's so quick and easy to make. It goes just perfect with any Chinese dish you may be making.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a wok or frying pan heat oil and butter until very hot.
- 2Add peppers and chives and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Add eggs and cook like scrambled eggs.
- 4Add rice and soy sauce and cook, moving rice around constantly until done (About 2 minutes).
- 5You can also add some black pepper if you like.
- 6Serve right away or keep warm until serving.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 727.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g