1/5 Photos of Simple Fried Pork Chops
Chef Mommie's Note:
I use my Grannys simple technique to frying chicken to make these porkchops. The salt is the key to good tasting chops!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chops.
- 2Salt all pork chops on both sides.
- 3Let sit for 15 minutes on paper towels.
- 4Put oil in frying pan and heat to medium high.
- 5Shake pork chops in flour.
- 6Carefully add chops to oil and brown on each side.
- 7Turn burner down on medium.
- 8Cook until done about 4-5 minutes each side.(cooking time varies on different thicknesses).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Fried Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.5 g