I use my Grannys simple technique to frying chicken to make these porkchops. The salt is the key to good tasting chops!
- Wash chops.
- Salt all pork chops on both sides.
- Let sit for 15 minutes on paper towels.
- Put oil in frying pan and heat to medium high.
- Shake pork chops in flour.
- Carefully add chops to oil and brown on each side.
- Turn burner down on medium.
- Cook until done about 4-5 minutes each side.(cooking time varies on different thicknesses).
I'm not a cook at all, in fact, I have trouble boiling water. But this was the easiest thing & the best thing I've ever made!!! Loved it really simple!
Excellent. Exactly what I was looking for, something simple and tasty. I used a bone-in end chop, added a bit of pepper to the flour, and mazola corn oil for frying. After browning I did have to cook the chop about 10 mins per side on the lowest setting of the biggest burner on my stove, it was tender and still a bit moist. Served with a mixture of potaotes, parsnips and carrots. Perfect comfort food.