1/17 Photos of Simple Fried Egg Sandwich
Lori Mama's Note:
My daughter really likes this sandwich. She usually has 2 at a time. The mustard used in this recipe can only be found in Ontario, Canada as far as I know. So some Canadians will know it. You can substitute though. Just don't use the regular kind unless you want to of course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack the egg in a lightly buttered frying pan on medium heat.
- 2Break the yolk and cook on one side then flip and fry on the other side.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Turn off heat.
- 5Place the slice of cheese on top and melt slightly.
- 6Meanwhile toast the bun as you like.
- 7Spread the mustard on one or both sides of the bun and place the egg between them.
- 8Makes a nice snack or light lunch with some raw veggies or salad on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Fried Egg Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 215.4 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 17.3 g