1/17 Photos of Simple Fried Egg Sandwich
Lori Mama's Note:
My daughter really likes this sandwich. She usually has 2 at a time. The mustard used in this recipe can only be found in Ontario, Canada as far as I know. So some Canadians will know it. You can substitute though. Just don't use the regular kind unless you want to of course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack the egg in a lightly buttered frying pan on medium heat.
- 2Break the yolk and cook on one side then flip and fry on the other side.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Turn off heat.
- 5Place the slice of cheese on top and melt slightly.
- 6Meanwhile toast the bun as you like.
- 7Spread the mustard on one or both sides of the bun and place the egg between them.
- 8Makes a nice snack or light lunch with some raw veggies or salad on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Fried Egg Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 215.4 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 17.3 g